Workshop accommodation information
- The most convenient option is the AT&T Center on campus. It can get sold out quickly.
- The map at this URL shows a number of hotels around the campus. Most are in the band between downtown and the campus. They are accessible by bus, taxis and within a reasonable walking distance.
- Many of the recent visitors had quite a bit of luck on airbnb.com for short-term accommodation nearby the campus. Another popular option is this B&B next to the campus.
- Neither Uber nor Lyft operate in Austin anymore. Some of the alternatives: Fasten, GetMe and Wingz. You may want to get their apps on your phone.
- Somewhat decent public transportation is available as well: Capital Metro.